Visit Kipopedia natural playground
Kipopedia welcomes you to Greece, to enjoy the serenity, the unique climate and surroundings, the priceless cultural and educational values and the unforgettable, traditional Greek life style.
Customize your family experience in Kipopedia by choosing your food, educational activity or free play, for the ideal family day out. You may choose from a variety of entertaining and educational activities for the whole family such as the following:
- Prepare traditional Greek delicacies such as spinach pie, Greek salad etc.
- Familiarize with the Greek nature by exploring the vast garden (7000 sq/mtrs) of Kipopedia alongside our specialist. Smell the indigenous herbs such as thyme and oregano.
- Learn about Greek mythology through experiential activities. Make ancient Greek god costumes, follow Theseus in the labyrinth etc.
- Try your hand at traditional Greek embroidery.
- Participate in the specially designed for children escape room, a live action pirate treasure hunt.
How to book
This family activity is ideal for toddlers and children up to 8 years old. It operates throughout the year and it cannot be booked independently, but as part of a multi-day tailormade trip in Greece.
Please contact your MAMAKITA family travel specialist to tailor your trip to your family needs, budget and age of kids by filling in this form. We strongly advise you to make your request at least one month before the starting date of your trip, and ideally 3 months in advance, if your travel dates include July and August, the peak months for family vacations in Greece.