Welcome to ‘’Mamakita.gr’’ website! Mamakita.gr is an online travel agency specialized in family travel. We aim at helping you organize memorable vacations in Greece for you and your loved ones, by creating custom family trip plans, by booking family friendly accommodations, services and activities, and by offering our expert guidance and assistance.
The Service Terms and Conditions constitute a legally binding agreement between you and MAMAKITA SCE (as defined below) specifically governing your making use of the services of the Travel Agency and MAMAKITA SCE Services, as defined bellow.
While you are browsing the Website, using the services of the Travel Agency and/or any other service by MAMAKITA SCE you are abide to these terms. Continue browsing the Website or using the services of the Agency implies that you have read and unconditionally accepted these terms.
Note that the content of the site and/or these terms may be updated and/or changed. Therefore, we suggest that you check on these terms regularly.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
The Site is owned by MAMAKITA SCE, a Social Cooperative Enterprise of collective and social benefit, which is governed by Greek law, and its registered office is located in the Municipality of Athens in the Attica Prefecture (“The owner”).
By accessing the website at https://mamakita.gr/ (“the Site”) or by otherwise accessing any content found on the Site, you are agreeing to the terms that follow (the “Terms”):
- By using the Site and/or any services and information that it provides, the visitor unreservedly agrees to the present terms and conditions.
- The Site is addressed exclusively to adults. By browsing or using the Site the visitor is assumed to be an adult. If any minor visits, with conscious volition, The Site and/or makes use of any provided services which could be considered harmful or inappropriate, the Owner and the Site’s administrators bear no responsibility.
- The Owner retains the right, at sole discretion, to deny access to anyone to this website and the Material, products or services offered, at any time and for any reason, including, but not limited to, for violation of these Terms.
- These Terms and Conditions, as may be changed or amended from time to time. Please, refer to this page regularly in order to stay informed of current, new, and added information.
- The Site is used “as is”, without allowing uncertified users to make edits or otherwise interfere with the Site’s content or functionality in any way.
- With the exception of specific third-part rights (e.g. intellectual property rights of others) the entire content hosted now or in the future in this Site (including but not limited to any marks, graphics, pictures, trademarks, distinctive marks, photographs, videos, audiovisual representations and texts as well as any kind of files) is the exclusive intellectual property of the Owner and is protected under the provisions of the applicable law. The aforementioned content, as a whole or parts of it, shall not be subject to unauthorized reproduction, copying, downloading, alteration, disclosure, distribution or any kind of dissemination or trade.
- The content and infrastructure of these pages, are owned, operated and provided by Mamakita.gr and are provided for your personal, non-commercial use only, subject to the terms and conditions set out below.
- Visitors accept, agree, and declare that they will use the Site lawfully and as is intended by its creators. As such, visitors agree that they shall not use the Site for any illegal purpose, including but not limited to:
- Harming a minor.
- Accessing or transmitting content that: violates any IPR or third-party rights; interferes, insults or otherwise harms others’ personality and/or dignity (e.g through libel, hateful or racist content); does not adhere to the law, is contrary to fair practice and/or the accepted principles of public order and morality; in any way violates the privacy and/or personal and societal rights of third parties.
- Mislead anyone as to the origin of the Site’s content, to defame, in any way, the Owner or others, to endanger the network’s security, and/or integrity and/or functionality, to obstruct any visitor from accessing the Site and/or its services.
- To install, distribute or otherwise disseminate any kind of automated or not, pop-up, temporal or persistent, targeted or random unauthorized advertisement or any kind of unauthorized marketing material or unsolicited or undesired electronic messages (spam), pyramid systems or any other kind of unauthorized and undesired content, product or services marketing/promotional material, without the prior explicit, written authorization of the Owner.
- Install, promote, and/or give access to content that contains viruses, malware, or any other files, code, or software designed to intercept, destroy, and/or restrict or otherwise restrain or interfere with the functionality of any software, hardware or broader ICT component or in any way prevent other users from visiting the Site.
- In any way harm the Site’s integrity and functionality.
- In the case of use that is unlawful or not in accordance to the Terms, visitors may be obliged to recompense the Owner for any direct or indirect, material, incidental and/or consequential damage caused the non-exercise by the beneficiaries of all or any of the rights laid down in these Terms does not imply their resignation from their rights now or in the future.
- Please, keep in mind that the Owner retains every right to remove from the Site, any content, at any point in time, at their discretion if it is thought to violate the Terms.
- The Owner makes every reasonable effort to maintain and ensure the accuracy and completeness of the material contained on the Site and to avoid accessibility problems. However, the Owner is not responsible and will not held liable for inaccurate information, access problems, shutdowns or other events that may occur, causing you direct, indirect, material, incidental or consequential damage. Accessing and browsing the site and/or using the content of this site is at your own risk.
- Our Privacy Notice is applicable to any personal data or information that is shared on this Site, including the cookies. It is also applicable to the Terms of Participation in the Program. These Terms and Conditions of Use and any amendments thereto are governed by Greek law. For any dispute that may arise from these terms, the competent judicial authorities of Athens are designated by the competent authority.
MAMAKITA Travel Agency Terms of Service:
Ministry of Tourism Licence Number: 0206Ε70000771301
Mamakita.gr is an online travel agency specialized in family travel. We aim at helping you organize memorable vacations in Greece for you and your loved ones, by creating custom family trip plans, by booking family friendly accommodations, services and activities, and by offering our expert guidance and assistance.
In our mission we have the following guiding principles:
- We have a passion for traveling: The MAMAKITA team consists of passionate family travelers.
- We are traveling moms: We have travelled across Greece with our kids and have taken the most common phrase of our children very seriously. Through every “MAMA KITA” (mom look), we have traced the best places for families of all tastes that would be “all Greek to you”.
- We are traveling families: After many years of research, we offer an authentic and tested travel experience and we recommend the most family-friendly destinations in Greece throughout the year, with high quality accommodation, activities and guided services for the whole family.
- We build on authentic previous traveling experience: Our suggestions regarding specific places, accommodation or activities options are based not only on our own previous traveling experience, we also share with you the uncensored reviews of customers who have actually stayed in the accommodation and/or used the guided services we recommend.
- MAMAKITA, “us”, “we” or “our” means MAMAKITA SCE, a Social Cooperative Enterprise of collective and social benefit, which is governed by Greek law and licensed by the Greek Ministry of Tourism: 0206Ε70000771301. Our VAT registration number is EL997022330.
- “Accommodation Provider” means the professional provider of accommodation (e.g. hotel, farm, apartment, villa). Please note that all Accommodation Providers are third parties.
- “Guided Service Provider” refers to the professional tourist guide, pedagogue or tour leader who implements tours & activities. Our Service Providers are carefully selected by the MAMAKITA team of travel designers and they conduct tours designed by MAMAKITA. Please note that all Guided Service Providers are third parties.
Scope and nature of our Service
We offer specialized, customized, family travel consulting & booking services, creating a tailormade trip plan and guidebook for you and your family based on the needs and preferences as well as the information you have provided us with through our form.
Upon filling the request form, the customer receives a personalized draft proposal, including an indicative day-by-day program and an indicative description of the accommodations, the tours, the activities and the services. This draft proposal serves as the basis of the customer’s travel plan.
If the customer wishes to continue, a deposit of 250 euros +VAT 24% (310 euros) is required, which is part of the cost of the trip, in order for the travel advisor to adjust the plan according to customer’s wishes. The final cost is determined by the final travel plan that includes all the activities and extra services that the customer will select until the start of the trip.
When the customer is absolutely satisfied with the travel plan, he/she proceeds to booking paying a 50% deposit of the remaining amount. The remaining 50% is settled 7 days before the start of the trip. In case the customer does not proceed to booking, the initial deposit of 250 euros +VAT 24% is non-refundable, as it is considered to be the consulting fee paid to the travel expert and advisor for sharing all his/her knowledge and information.
As soon as the whole amount is paid and 7 days before the start of the booked trip, the travel advisor creates the detailed day-by-day personalized travel guidebook with a custom Google Map with pins compiled from our team’s extensive travel experiences. The travel guidebook includes the definite and complete schedule of your vacation, all bookings, meeting points and contact details, as well as all relevant and useful additional information regarding places of interest, family-friendly activities, kid-friendly beaches, taverns and restaurants, playgrounds, as well as all emergency contacts every family may need to travel independently and safely.
Our Travel Consulting Service provided through the MAMAKITA travel agency and the custom Travel Guidebook are made available for personal and non-commercial use only. Therefore, you are not allowed to re-sell, deep-link, use, copy, monitor (e.g. spider, scrape), display, download or reproduce any content or information, software, reservations, products or services available for any commercial or competitive activity or purpose. If by any chance we realize or we have valid grounds to believe that any of the aforementioned activities was conducted we reserve the right to block access to the site and exercise our rights in accordance with law.
Pre-payment, cancellation, no-show and fine print
- The travel consulting fee is not refundable. If you receive MAMAKITA consulting services and for any reason you cannot make the trip, you cannot ask for reimbursement of the initial deposit of the 250 euros +VAT 24%. By using our service, you enter into a direct, legally binding, contractual agreement with MAMAKITA SCE, regarding the drafting of your travel plan on our behalf that is independent of whether you will actually make the trip.
- More than 22 days prior to the starting date of the trip booked: Full refund, excluding the consulting fee and credit card fees
- 8-21 days prior to the starting date of the trip booked: 50% refund, excluding credit card fees
- 0-7 days prior to the starting date of the trip booked: no refund
- No show: No refund
- In the event that MAMAKITA needs to cancel a booking, the respective payment will be fully refunded.
- Refunds will be returned within 30 days of the cancellation date.
(Further) correspondence and communication
By making your request to MAMAKITA, you agree to receive:
- an email with a draft trip plan proposal, which is exclusively created for you and your family, that will be gradually and continuously enriched until the last minute of your travel journey, giving you information on your destination and available activities and experiences.
- an email which we may send to you promptly after your stay inviting you to complete a review.
In order to receive a draft trip plan proposal, you need to use your correct email address. We are not responsible or liable for (and have no obligation to verify) any wrong or misspelled email address or inaccurate or wrong (mobile) phone number.
Subject to the limitations set out in these terms and conditions and to the extent permitted by law, we shall only be liable for direct damages actually suffered, paid or incurred by you due to an attributable shortcoming of our obligations in respect to our services. However and to the extent permitted by law, neither we nor any of our advisors & designers shall be liable for any punitive, special, indirect or consequential loss or damages, any loss of production, loss of profit, loss of revenue, loss of contract, loss of or damage to goodwill or reputation, loss of claim.
Complaints or claims in respect of the Accommodation are to be dealt with the Accommodation Provider. Complaints or claims in respect of the Activities and Guided Services are to be dealt with by the Guided Service Provider. Mamakita.gr is not responsible for and disclaims any liability in respect of such complaints, claims and (product) liabilities.
By uploading photos/images onto our system (for instance in addition to a review) you certify, warrant and agree that you own the copyright to the photos/images and that you agree that Mamakita.gr may use the uploaded photos/images on its (mobile) website and app, and in (online/offline) promotional materials and publications and as Mamakita.gr at its discretion sees fit. You are granting Mamakita.gr a non-exclusive, worldwide, irrevocable, unconditional, perpetual right and license to use, reproduce, display, have reproduced, distribute, sublicense, communicate and make available the photos/images as Mamakita.gr at its discretion sees fit.
By uploading these photos/images the person uploading the picture(s) accepts full legal and moral responsibility of any and all legal claims that are made by any third parties (including, but not limited to, accommodation owners) due to Mamakita.gr publishing and using these photos/images.
Mamakita.gr does not own or endorse the photos/images that are uploaded. The truthfulness, validity and right to use of all photos/images is assumed by the person who uploaded the photo and is not the responsibility of Mamakita.gr.
Mamakita.gr disclaims all responsibility and liability for the pictures posted. The person who uploaded the photo warrants that the photos/images shall not contain any viruses, Trojan horses or infected files and shall not contain any pornographic, illegal, obscene, insulting, objectionable or inappropriate material and does not infringe any third party (intellectual property right, copyright or privacy) rights. Any photo/image that does not meet the aforesaid criteria will not be posted and/or can be removed/deleted by Mamakita.gr at any time and without prior notice.
Intellectual property rights
Unless stated otherwise, the software required for our services or available at or used by our website and the intellectual property rights (including the copyrights) of the contents and information of and material are owned by Mamakita.gr and our partner Accommodation and Guided Service Providers.
Mamakita.gr exclusively retains ownership of all intellectual property rights of the website on which the service is made available (including the guest reviews and translated content), as well as the travel guidebook created by our travel designers, and you are not entitled to copy, scrape, (hyper-/deep)link to, publish, promote, market, integrate, utilize, combine or otherwise use the content (including any translations thereof and the guest reviews) or our brand without our express written permission. To the extent that you would (wholly or partly) use or combine our (translated) content (including guest reviews) or would otherwise own any intellectual property rights in the website or any (translated) content or guest reviews, you hereby assign, transfer and set over all such intellectual property rights to Mamakita.gr. Any unlawful use or any of the aforementioned actions or behavior will constitute a material infringement of our intellectual property rights (including copyright and database right).
To the extent permitted by law, these terms and conditions and the provision of our services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Greek law and any dispute arising out of these general terms and conditions and our services shall exclusively be submitted to the competent courts in Athens, Greece.
The original English version of these terms and conditions may have been translated into other languages. The translated version is a courtesy and office translation only and you cannot derive any rights from the translated version. In the event of a dispute about the contents or interpretation of these terms and conditions or inconsistency or discrepancy between the English version and any other language version of these terms and conditions, the English language version to the extent permitted by law shall apply, prevail and be conclusive. The English version is available on our website or shall be sent to you upon your written request.
If any provision of these terms and conditions is or becomes invalid, unenforceable or non-binding, you shall remain bound by all other provisions hereof. In such event, such invalid provision shall nonetheless be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and you will at least agree to accept a similar effect as the invalid, unenforceable or non-binding provision, given the contents and purpose of these terms and conditions.